Overview Despite the multitude of initiatives and policy changes to increase women’s workforce participation, both by India Inc and the government, studies suggest that the number of women re-joining the workforce are abysmally low.
Of the ones who do manage to return, few are able to sustain working life, since they often find themselves facing innumerable challenges – i.e.: VUCA working environments, lack of required skills for their new roles, and balancing demands of work as well as families. Unable to cope, many of these returning women fall off the professional trajectory completely.
Reboot aims to change that. We believe that the need of the hour is to create a programme that objectively looks at the challenges faced by returning women, and finds real solutions for them.
RebootHer™ is a programme borne of that need.
Objectives The 8 week, immersive blended learning programme aims to:
Benefits for the Participants:
- 8-week immersive programme
- Experiential learning with the best industry mentors
- Enhanced interacting and networking opportunities with a like-minded community
- Upskilling and honing their competencies
- Increased chances of hiring through improved visibility
- Preferred Access: for job opportunities through the reboot community
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Objectives of the Partnership
- To create an employer of choice for women, that attracts the best women talent.
- To provide a structured way of preparing returning mid-level women to join the workforce.
- To improve the gender balance in the Indian workplaces, thereby bringing in diversity of thoughts, ideas and experiences, as also a better business performance.
We invite part or full sponsorship for the RebootHer™ program. This would be a unique opportunity for corporates to not only gain access to a talent pool of women, but also be part of an original initiative which aims to help women return to the workforce. Additionally, it will enhance the partner organisation’s image as one who Walks The Talk, for enhancing women’s workforce participation.
Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO, Future Learning Group
Rutu Mody Kamdar
Founder, Jigsaw Brand Consultants
Dr. Marcus Ranney
General Manager, Thrive Global India
Sangeeta Sankaran Sumesh
Executive Director & CFO, Independent Director,
Country Head – Human Resources, Lafarge India
Senior Director, Capgemini Technology Services
CEO, The Positivity Company
Chief Marketing Officer & Retail Sales Head at Kama Ayurveda
I’ve Made It – Training & Coaching for Global Success
Dezinecareers Global Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President Engineer